NATURAL LINE FINEART
HAHNEMÜHLE BAMBOO 290gr.
Bamboo from Hahnemühle is the world’s first FineArt Inkjet paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton and represents the paper industry’s respect for nature and the environment. The natural warm white bamboo paper is characterised by its soft, slightly textured felt structure with a pleasant feel. The premium matt inkjet coating provides excellent printing results with fine detail and colour reproduction, especially for monochrome and warm-coloured prints. This exceptional combination of sustainably produced bamboo fibres, soft textured surface and convincing print quality lends sensuality and soul to every work of art.Download profile
HAHNEMÜHLE AGAVE 290gr
Hahnemühle Agave is a FineArt Inkjet paper based on agave fibres. These fibres, also known as sisal fibres, make up 70% of the base material of this paper, the remaining 30% being cotton. It is a particularly environmentally friendly paper, which stands out due to its natural white tone. Its slightly rough surface structure gives the prints an extraordinary sense of depth and gives the paper a deliciously soft feel. Its premium inkjet coating guarantees excellent print results with outstanding colour reproduction, high sharpness, deep blacks and optimum contrasts. Agave paper is created by combining special fibre raw materials, a natural light white colour and a homogeneous surface structure, while maintaining the high print quality that is customary for our papers. The result is an exclusive FineArt inkjet paper for versatile use.Download profile